Candy Bar Cake.
You can cook Candy Bar Cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Candy Bar Cake
- Prepare 1 box of German Chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 can of Sweetened Condensed Milk (Eagle Brand).
- You need 1 can of Caramel Sause.
- Prepare 1 can of Hot Fudge Sause.
- Prepare 1 box of Vanilla Pudding Mix (JELL-O).
- It’s 1 packages of Whipped Topping (Cool Whip).
- Prepare 3 packages of Heath Candy Bar/ Butterfinger/ Kit-Kat.
Candy Bar Cake step by step
- Follow directions for the cake. Preheat oven to 350°.
- After cake is done, poke multiple hole all in the cake with a straw..
- Pour Sweetened Condensed Milk on to hot cake.
- Heat up caramel, and hot fudge, and pour 1/2 of each jar onto cake, also while cake is hot..
- Let the Sweetened Condensed milk, caramel, and hot fudge soak into cake..
- For the topping! Make the Vanilla Pudding Mix as it says on box..
- This is important! WHIP together Vanilla Pudding and Whipped Topping..
- Smooth all of the Pudding/Cool Whip mixture on top of cake..
- Crush the candy bar of your choice, my favorite is butterfinger or heath..
- Sprinkle candy bar pieces all over the top of cake..
recipe by morgan.pace123 @cookpad