Hella Bangin' Easy Cheesecake. Inspired by Cheesecake Factory, these mini cheesecakes have super creamy texture and taste. They are easy to make and great for parties and gatherings. These creamy mini cheesecakes are inspired by none other than. the Cheesecake Factory! 😉.
Cover and refrigerate any remaining cheesecake. Topping: If desired, make topping and spread over top of completely cooled cheesecake. A creamy chocolate-hazelnut spread tops a crust made of crushed Oreo cookies to make this irresistible baked cheesecake Top cheesecake with chopped hazelnuts. You can make Hella Bangin' Easy Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hella Bangin' Easy Cheesecake
- It’s 3 packages of cream cheese (8 oz).
- You need 1 pints of sour cream.
- You need 3 of large eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of lemons.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tbsp of heavy cream.
- It’s 10 oz of white chocolate.
Mixing too much air into them will make the cheesecake puff up. In the picture below I had it upside down. The easiest lemon cheesecake you ever did see… This creamy, dreamy, lemony cheesecake is dangerously easy and so, so good. The tart tangy flavor from the lemons perfectly balances out the sweetness from the cheesecake.
Hella Bangin' Easy Cheesecake instructions
- Take + leave out cream cheese and sour cream to let soften..
- Using the double boiling method, add the heavy cream and white chocolate to the top layer. Melt the chocolate thoroughly and stir. Then let cool for a few mins..
- Preheat the oven to 325°F..
- Using an electrical mixer, mix together the cream cheese and add the sugar slowly. Mix until the batter is smooth..
- Mix in the sour cream, vanilla extract, cooled white chocolate, lemon zest and lemon juice..
- Light beat the 3 large eggs separately. Fold them into the mixture one at a time..
- Grease the sides of a 9" springform pan. Line the bottom with parchment paper. Pour the batter into the springform pan..
- Place the springform pan in a big pot. Add water to the pot, about half way of the outside of the springform pan. Bake for ~75-90 mins.
- The cheesecake should still jiggle (it will firm up after chilling), so be careful not to overcook. If a toothpick comes out clean, its ready. Let cool in pan for 30 minutes. Chill in the refrigerator, loosely covered, for at least 4 hours..
- Serve + Enjoy!.
If you love lemon desserts, you are going to love this version of my. Here are a few of my favorite toppings for mini cheesecake (and for regular cheesecakes, now that I think of it). Head Bangin' Boogie vape juice is a sweet and juicy blueberry Popsicle flavor that's perfect for the long, hot days of summer. It melts on the tongue as soon as you take your first hit. Each inhale awakens your senses with sharp and tangy blueberry flavor.