5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake.
You can make 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of 5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake
- Prepare of Flour.
- You need of White Sugar.
- It’s of Milk.
- You need of egg.
- You need of amount of vanilla extract.
- It’s of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Cooking Oil.
- Prepare of Cocoa powder.
- You need of Powdered sugar ( Optional ).
5 Minute Chocolate Mug Cake instructions
- Get a large microwavable mug and crack egg..
- Add white sugar into the mug and stir until combined..
- Add the remaining ingredients gradually as the mug will make it harder for you to mix..
- Once the batter has no more lumps. Place it inside the microwave and set the time to 1 and a half minutes. (1:30).
- Remove from microwave. I use a sifted powdered sugar for topping but really, it's up to you..
- Get a really large cup. Seriously, as the cake will rise..
- Enjoy! =)).