Easy Lemony Chirashi Sushi with Salmon Flakes.
You can cook Easy Lemony Chirashi Sushi with Salmon Flakes using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Lemony Chirashi Sushi with Salmon Flakes
- It’s 60 of to 70 grams Salmon flakes (store-bought).
- You need 4 slice of Thinly-sliced ham.
- You need 1 of packet Daikon radish sprouts.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 of a teaspoon ● Sugar.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ● Salt.
- You need 360 ml of Freshly cooked rice.
- It’s 3 tbsp of ＊Lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ＊Vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of ＊ Kombu tea.
- You need 2 tbsp of ＊Sugar.
- It’s 2 tbsp of ＊Toasted white sesame seeds.
Easy Lemony Chirashi Sushi with Salmon Flakes step by step
- Cut the ham in half and then into about 5 mm wide. Add all ● ingredients to the eggs and make shredded egg crepes. Cut the roots ends of the radish sprouts..
- Mix all ＊ ingredients to make sushi vinegar and mix into the freshly cooked rice quickly..
- Set aside some of the ingredients to decorate and mix the rest into the rice..
- Sprinkle the shredded egg crepes on top, decorate with the remaining ingredients, and the chirashi sushi is done..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad