Easy Side Dish for Bento: Potato Gratin.
You can make Easy Side Dish for Bento: Potato Gratin using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Side Dish for Bento: Potato Gratin
- Prepare 1/2 of Potato.
- Prepare 1/2 slice of Ham.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 of Melting cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Salt, pepper.
Easy Side Dish for Bento: Potato Gratin step by step
- Grease the aluminum foil lightly with butter or oil. Steam the potato in the microwave for about 3 to 4 minutes. Divide into 4 portions..
- Top the potatoes with chopped ham. Season with salt and pepper..
- Top with heavy cream and cheese..
- Bake in the toaster oven for 5 to 7 minutes..
- Here it is packed in a bento, on the left corner..
- ＊If it takes time to brown the surface, bake for longer..
- Note: Heavy cream doesn't thicken like bechamel sauce..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad