Easy Chilled Tomato and Cured Ham Pasta.
You can cook Easy Chilled Tomato and Cured Ham Pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Easy Chilled Tomato and Cured Ham Pasta
- You need 80 grams of Pasta (thin type is best).
- Prepare 1 of Tomato (medium).
- You need 30 grams of Cured ham.
- It’s 5 of Basil leaves.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic (grated).
- Prepare 1 of Salt (a good quality salt).
- It’s 1 of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of Olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of plus Grated cheese.
Easy Chilled Tomato and Cured Ham Pasta step by step
- Cut up the tomato and ham into easy to eat pieces. Combine the tomato and ham with grated garlic, chopped basil and olive oil. Season with black pepper..
- Boil the pasta. -I used a 1.4 mm diameter type. When the pasta is cooked, drain and rinse well in cold water, then drain well in a colander..
- Add the grated cheese to the mixture from Step 1, taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and black pepper..
- Transfer to a cool looking serving plate and it's done..
- Please also seeJapanese Flavored Chilled Tomato, Avocado and Shrimp Pasta..
- Also seeChilled Avocado Cream Pasta..
recipe by cookpad.japan @cookpad