Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake. This Frozen Oreo Pudding Cake is light and creamy and a perfect way to cool off during those hot summer evenings. This recipe is really easy to This would work with different flavors too! The topping tastes like cheesecake and the bottom layer like a pudding pop!
Looking for a delicious, easy Oreo Icebox cake recipe without using Cool Whip? This delicious Oreo Cake is perfectly suited for warm summer months. A No-Bake Oreo Cheesecake with an Oreo crust! You can have Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake
- You need 4 oz of cream cheese(softened).
- You need 1/4 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 8 oz of package of cool whip.
- You need 1 packages of 3.4 ounces of instant chocolate pudding.
- It’s of milk (as called for on pudding package).
- It’s 1 box of oreos. (i used 15).
This easy no-bake cheesecake recipe makes a perfect dessert for any time of year! No-bake cheesecakes are much lighter and fluffier, so the texture may change once frozen. Our Oreo cookies and cream cake is to die for. If you are looking for the best Oreo cheesecake in Singapore, order one from our store here and Rated by many as the best Oreo cheesecake in Singapore, The Modern Duke's Pudding is a fail-proof pairing of rich crunchy chocolate cookies and.
Frozen Oreo Pudding Cheesecake instructions
- In a stand mixer, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together until fluffy. Gently stir in the Cool Whip. Remove about 1½ cups of the Cool Whip Mixture (about half) to a small bowl and place in the fridge..
- In a medium bowl, whip pudding and milk according to package directions. Gently fold in the remaining Cool Whip mixture..
- Line an 8" x 4" loaf pan with foil or parchment paper. Pour chocolate pudding mixture into the pan, filling about ⅔ of the way. Sprinkle half of the crushed Oreos over the chocolate pudding mixture. Gently spread Cool Whip mixture over the Oreos. Top with remaining cookies..
- Cover with foil and place in the freezer for at least two hours, or preferably overnight.
Once Oreo Cheesecake has finished baking, allow it to cool to room temperature for about an hour before placing in the refrigerator to cool and set Should I freeze the cheesecake the night before and wait to put toppings on? Or is it okay to freeze with whipped cream on it two days before serving? Now, this is what I am talking about! Easy to make, stunning to look at and you just know it tastes incredible. You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe!