Vanilla Lava Cake. To make the cake batter, whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium bowl. In a large bowl, use a hand mixer to cream the butter and sugar until fluffy. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract.
The best chocolate lava cake recipe I've ever had. Serve topped with powdered sugar or vanilla ice cream. A muffin pan is a convenient way to make these vanilla lava cakes. You can make Vanilla Lava Cake using 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Vanilla Lava Cake
- It’s of gram/3 tablespoon wheat flour.
- You need of gram/2 tablespoon sugar.
- It’s of melted butter.
- Prepare of small chicken eggs.
- You need of mili water.
- It’s of vanilla powder (or any powder you like).
- You need of Sweetened condensed milk/chocolate spread (for toppings).
The muffin pan should be non-stick or well-greased to prevent the cakes from sticking. MAKE THE VANILLA SAUCE IN ADVANCE. I enjoy white chocolate just as much as dark chocolate, however, so sometimes I change things up by making White Chocolate Lava Cakes instead of their darker counterparts. The cakes have a delicious dairy and vanilla flavor, which makes them almost taste like melted vanilla ice cream – in a good way.
Vanilla Lava Cake step by step
- Mix water with vanilla powder.
- Add the sugar.
- Add the egg.
- Add the wheat flour.
- Add the melted butter.
- Spread butter in a steamable container.
- Put the ingredients in the container.
- Steam with full fire for 25 minutes.
- Get the cake off the container and into the plate (be delicate in this part though).
- Sprinkle in some decorations and voila..
Layer cake, ice cream cake, pound cake, upside down cake, and yes, even molten lava cake. So, without further ado, here's our glorious ode to the ooey, gooey and seriously sinful molten lava cake. WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO MAKE MOLTEN LAVA CAKES. To make this vanilla mug cake recipe, you will need unsalted butter, milk, vanilla extract, sugar, flour, baking powder and salt. You can also add chocolate sprinkles, if desired.