Peanut Butter Mug Cake.
You can have Peanut Butter Mug Cake using 5 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Mug Cake
- Prepare 1/4 cup of flapjacked protein pancake and waffle mix.
- You need 1 scoop of Quest peanut butter protein powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of Swerve no calorie sweetner.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cold water.
- It’s 5 g of peanut butter baking chips.
Peanut Butter Mug Cake instructions
- Add dry ingredients 1/4 cup of pancake mix.
- 1 scoop of protein powder peanut butter flavor. I like Quest because you can get packets and I have used them in many recipes and it holds it's flavor.
- 1 tsp of Swerve.
- 5 g of peanut butter baking chips. Just 5 g so use that scale.
- 1/4 cup of water if you need more add it little by little.
- Place in a mug and microwave for 1 minute.
- Here it is kinda sad looking still tastes 😊.
- Add a scoop of low calorie Halo Top. Walmart is now carrying flavors. I needed to put these two together for sure.
- Here is the nutrition data for these two together that's 40g of protein. Hell yeah 👍.