Ham and cheese on rye dip.
You can have Ham and cheese on rye dip using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Ham and cheese on rye dip
- You need 1 tbs of chopped shallot.
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sargento off the block shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of sargento off the block shredded swiss cheese.
- Prepare 4 oz of diced precooked ham.
- Prepare 1 of &1/2 tbs dijon mustard.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- You need 1 box of rye with caraway seeds triscuits.
Ham and cheese on rye dip instructions
- Chop shallot. Place all ingredients (except crackers) in slow cooker. Cover and cook on high 1 hour. Or cook on stove until cheeses are melted and mixture is smooth..
- If using slow cooker place on warm. Serve dip hot with crackers..
recipe by LexiiMueller @cookpad