Cranberry Crispy Bark. Made with dark chocolate and sprinkled with sea salt, this crispy chocolate bark with pumpkin There is something about the combination of creamy chocolate and crispy cereal that is totally addictive. This addictive chocolate confection is a spectacular way to blend cranberries and almonds. I picked up this bark recipe at a Christmas sweets swap hosted by a woman in my Bible study group.
Scrape mixture into prepared dish using a rubber. White Chocolate-Cranberry Crispy Treats. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Coat a second time with egg and breadcrumbs. You can make Cranberry Crispy Bark using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Crispy Bark
- You need of CRANBERRIE BARK.
- You need 16 oz of semi sweet chocolate, not chips, chopped.
- You need 16 oz of white chocolate, not chips, chopped.
- It’s 3/4 cup of dryed cranberried, coarsely chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cocoa krispies cereal.
- You need 1/4 cup of whole dryed cranberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of red decorating sugar.
- It’s of TOPPING.
- Prepare 4 oz of semi sweet chocolate, melted.
Drain and serve with Cranberry sauce. Sprinkle the remaining almonds and dried cranberries evenly over the top of the chocolate. Line a baking sheet with a sheet of waxed paper. Edible gold glitter sprinkles, for garnish.
Cranberry Crispy Bark step by step
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Melt the 16 ounces of semi sweet chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler until smooth.
- Pour chocolate onto prepared pan and using an off set spatula spread to an even 1/4 inch thickness. Refrigerate until set, about 30 minutes.
- Melt the white chocolate in the microwave or over a double boiler until smooth.
- Gently fold in chopped cranberries and cocoa krispies.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture over the cold semi sweet chocolate and quickly smooth it on top with a off set spatula. Sprinkle with the whole cranberries, pressing gently so they stick, then sprinkle red decorators sugar over. Refrigerate until set, another 30 minutes.
- Remove from refigerator and drizzle the 4 ounces of melted semi sweet chocolate over bark. Return again to refrigerator and chill at least 4 hours before breaking into bars. Store in the refigerator or freeze for longer storage.
Try BAKERS ONE BOWL Cranberry Bark. Peppermint bark is usually in the holiday spotlight, but this festive white-chocolatey cranberry bark will be certain to steal the dessert table show. Then spoon into the baking dish. Candy coating mixed with cranberries and macadamia nuts – a delicious dessert treat. Use your favorite nut in this bark recipe; toasted walnut halves pair especially well with dried cranberries.