Vegan Blackberries cake.
You can have Vegan Blackberries cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Vegan Blackberries cake
- You need 250 grams of flour.
- You need 250 g of butter.
- You need 200 g of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- Prepare of Dark Vanilla oil.
- Prepare 1 tbs of baking powder/baking soda.
- It’s of Blackberries.
- Prepare of Powder milk.
- It’s 4 of Eggs.
Vegan Blackberries cake instructions
- Mix butter,sugar in a bowl for like 5 to 8 minutes. Until it becomes fluffy..
- Then sift 250g of flour in bowl together with the baking powder & the baking soda. Add the non dry milk & mix with a wooden wooden spoon..
- Pour it into the dry ingredients. Mix it. Then add ur 1/4 cup of milk. Add vanilla oil. And some blackberries fruits then mix with a mixer..
- Preheat oven to 180dg bake for like 45-55 minutes..
- Enjoy… thanks 🙏.
recipe by chef_bkd @cookpad