Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake. How To Make Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake. This recipe encapsulates everything I remember about the shortcakes of my childhood but with a fun twist: cheesecake. The combination of the vanilla cake with the berries, whipped cream and cream cheese are a match made in heaven, one you will make time and time again this entire season..
Enjoy what our Test Kitchen calls "the fresh and light flavors of summer" with this Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake. In the mixing bowl of a stand mixer, place the softened cream cheese and mix until smooth. Into the bowl of a food processor, add flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. You can cook Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake
- Prepare 1 of prepackaged shortcake bread.
- Prepare 1 2/3 packages of Strawberry filling.
- You need 1 packages of Cool whip.
- You need 2 packages of 8oz cream cheese; room temperature.
- It’s of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 packages of fresh strawberries.
How to Make Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake. I started off making this recipe by making the shortcake. Believe it or not, I'd never made a shortcake from scratch before! Shortcake is a little different than your typical cake.
Semi-Homemade Strawberry Cheesecake Shortcake instructions
- In a mixing bowl, cream together Cool whip, cream cheese, vanilla extract, and powdered sugar. Mix well until mixture is light and fluffy then set aside until step 3..
- On a large dish or sheet pan, distribute shortcake bread and add fresh strawberries and strawberry filling. Keep enough strawberry filling left out to drizzle over completed shortcakes..
- Add the cheesecake filling into the shortcakes and drizzle with strawberry filling. Once they're completed, dress them up with powdered sugar sprinkled over them and the plate; serve..
It's a little like a sweet biscuit, but with a slightly cakey-er texture. It's more crumbly than a cake, though. Spoon in the other half of the batter and repeat the strawberry process on top. Spoon in the other half of the batter and the repeat the strawberry process on top. So many of you have been requesting a ton of strawberry dessert recipes.