Pineapple Right Side UP Cake.
You can have Pineapple Right Side UP Cake using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Pineapple Right Side UP Cake
- Prepare 1 of Yellow Betty Crocker Cake Mix.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 of soft stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 can of of Pineapple slices.
- Prepare 1 of No Stick Pan Spray.
- It’s 1 of handful brown sugar.
- It’s 1 jar of of red Maraschino cherries.
Pineapple Right Side UP Cake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Put cake mix in a bowl with the eggs, butter, and the pineapple juice from the can..
- Then mix ALL of them together until its whipped, thick, and nice..
- Spray No Stick around cake pan(this Is MANDITORY) If you do not spray, the cake won't come out..
- Sprinkle brown sugar around the WHOLE cake pan, but not alot..
- Now spread the pineapple around the pan, and put the cherry inside the pineapple hole. After this spread batter on top of the Pineapple and cherry. Then repeat. Put the pineapple on top of batter with the cherry inside the hole & cover it with the batter….again..
- After this, put cake in for 25min..
- Take out, put plate on top, and flip..
- Then Enjoy.
recipe by rev.antoniorobinson @cookpad