Eggless Walnut and dates wheatflour tea cake.
You can have Eggless Walnut and dates wheatflour tea cake using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggless Walnut and dates wheatflour tea cake
- Prepare 15-20 of dates.
- Prepare 10-15 of cashewnut.
- It’s 7-8 of walnut.
- You need 7-8 of pistacho.
- Prepare 10-12 of raisin.
- You need As needed of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coffee powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of brown sugar /white sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract optional.
Eggless Walnut and dates wheatflour tea cake instructions
- Take out the seeds from the dates and add all the nuts.
- Add hot milk,coffee powder and keep aside for 15 minutes.Make a paste.
- Add more chopped nuts of your choice,brown sugar,olive oil and mix well with the dates paste.
- Sieve 2 time wheat flour,baking powder and baking soda.mix with the mixture with a cut and fold technique.
- Add milk if needed.consistency should be medium thick.grease the mould with oil and dust with wheat flour..add more chopped nuts and bake for 25-30 minutes in a180 degree pre heated oven.
- It's done enjoy heathy tea cake with your tea in a breakfast or in the evening tea time..
recipe by Prabhjot Kaur #Kaur sisters @cookpad