Oreo Cheesecake. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. This creamy Oreo cheesecake is chock full of those delicious cookies, covered in a beautiful swirled chocolate ganache and crowned. Cheesecake is our number one, and Oreos are our favorite cookie, so you can only imagine how deadly this combination is for us.
You'll love this easy No Bake Oreo Cheesecake recipe! Made with an Oreo crust and a simple cheesecake filling that's packed with Oreo crumbs & chunks of Oreo! This Oreo Cheesecake is thick and creamy with delicious cookies and cream flavors! You can make Oreo Cheesecake using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheesecake
- Prepare 5 of packs of Oreos.
- You need 50 grams of butter.
- Prepare 300 ml of whipping cream.
- It’s 250 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of icing sugar.
It has moist chunks of Oreo cookies in the cheesecake as well as whole cookies and raspberries along the outside. OREO® Cookies baked in our creamy Cheesecake with layers of fudge cake and OREO® Cookie OREO and the OREO Wafer Design are registered trademarks of Mondelēz International group, used. Cheesecake and Oreos are both delicious. When blended together, they make the ultimate cheesecake.
Oreo Cheesecake step by step
- Crush 4 packets of Oreos.
- Melt butter and pour over crushed Oreos and mix well..
- Press into a round springform tin and refrigerate..
- Put cream, cream cheese, icing sugar and last packet of crushed Oreos into a bowl..
- Beat until thick with a hand mixer..
- Pour over Oreo base and sprinkle with more Oreos if desired. Refrigerate for a few hours..
The traditional way of making an Oreo cheesecake is by baking it in an oven. An easy two ingredient Oreo crust topped with a smooth and creamy Oreo cheesecake filling. These Mini Oreo Cheesecakes make a perfect dessert for any time of year! Oreo cheesecake is a crowd-pleasing dessert that doesn't require a stove or any cooking. This no-bake cheesecake is tangy, smooth, rich and creamy, all nestled in a crisp cookie crust.