Super Easy Omelette Sandwich.
You can have Super Easy Omelette Sandwich using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Super Easy Omelette Sandwich
- You need 2-3 of eggs, beaten.
- Prepare 2 of good quality thick bread slices, (I used tiger bread).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need 2 of Cheese slices of choice (I used 2 slices of chedder cheese).
- It’s 2-3 of Turkey or ham slices.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter (I used buttermilk butter).
Super Easy Omelette Sandwich step by step
- Over medium heat. Melt the butter..
- Season the beaten eggs with salt and pepper. Once it's bubbling add the eggs to the butter. Swirl around the pan until the eggs cover the bottom of the pan..
- Cook for about about 2 minutes or so. Whilst the egg are still very running in the middle, add the bread slices..
- Once you can see that the edges have cook and the eggs are almost set through, flip the eggs and bread together..
- Lay the cheese slices on top of both slices of bread and layer one side with the turkey or ham slices..
- Fold the egg over to make a sandwich..
- Continue to cook the sandwich until the bread has toasted and repeat the process on the other side..
- Serve the sandwich warm..
recipe by Andrea @cookpad