Lemon cheesecake. This Lemon Cheesecake is smooth, thick and creamy! It's got a light lemon flavor in the cheesecake and big lemon punch from the lemon curd on top! A great combination of sweet and tart!
Finish the cheesecake with lemon curd for double the tart pucker! This is the creamiest, most delectable, most lemony cheesecake! It's speckled with lemon zest and topped with tart, luscious lemon curd. You can cook Lemon cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Lemon cheesecake
- You need 250 grams of flour.
- It’s 125 grams of butter.
- It’s 175 grams of sugar.
- You need 500 ml of milk.
- It’s 500 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 100 ml of fresh cream.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 40 grams of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1 of lemon.
You can make the lemon curd up to two weeks in advance; just be sure to store it in the refrigerator. These individual Lemon Cheesecakes have a graham cracker crust. a New York stye cheesecake filling, and are topped with a layer of lemon curd. These lemon cheesecake bars are so creamy, so rich and lemony. Easy and refreshing dessert that you must try!
Lemon cheesecake step by step
- Mix in a large bowl, flour, butter, 40g sugar and the milk …add after 1 egg and mix again for a nice paste .put in a oven pan.
- Separe the white eggs and yellow yolks in 2 large bowls. Add with the yellow yolks cream cheese, fresh cream, cornstarch, 135 g sugar and lemon zest!!! Mix!! Add the white eggs in the cream. Put the cream in the pan and cook in over at 200deg till 40-45 mn.
- remove the cheesecake from the oven and place a cooling rack over, return to a wooden board and Let cold 40mn before put in fridge!!.
A cookie-like crust brings this luscious Lemon Cheesecake recipe to a league of its own. Add lemon zest and juice, lime zest and juice, and vanilla; mix well. This lemon cheesecake recipe makes the lightest creamiest no bake lemon cheesecake EVER! Click for the easy step by step picture recipe & helpful top tips. Lemon cheesecake is a refreshing lemon dessert, bursting with flavour and is super easy to make.