Orange supreme cake with buttercream frosting. Add orange-flower water; beat until smooth. Went really well with the cake and sweet cream. I put the cake layers in the fridge for about an hour and layer from there.
The perfect combination of three unique and delicious flavours. Frost the top of the cake. If desired, sprinkle with chopped nuts. You can have Orange supreme cake with buttercream frosting using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Orange supreme cake with buttercream frosting
- It’s 1 box of orange supreme cake mix.
- Prepare 1 small of box of instsnt vanilla pudding.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- Prepare 3 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/3 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of softened butter.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tbsp of milk.
It's also free of any fat, and can be the base for many a light, luscious dessert. Sliced orange dreamsicle cake, made with vanilla cake layers and orange dreamsicle ganache. Orange extract created the best creamsicle flavor in white A frosted cake can last in the fridge for up to a week, or in the freezer for up to a month. Try mint, or almond extract if it suits your cake better.
Orange supreme cake with buttercream frosting step by step
- Mix all ingredients together until well blended.
- Prepare 2 round pans or a 13×9 by spraying with cooking spray.
- Place in 350°F oven for about 25 to 30 mimutes.
- For the buttercream icing.
- Mix powdered sugar,butter, vanilla and milk until smooth and creamy.
- Spread on cool cakes.
recipe by barbie46 @cookpad
Smooth with a large palette knife dipped in hot water.