Easy Peasy cheesy crisps omelette. Learn how to make an omelet. Now you can make a fancy, folded omelet at home! Learn how to make a Parmelet (Crisp Parmesan Omelet)!
Yummy for breakfast, lunch or dinner! You can use whatever fillings you like, but may sure they are already cooked and chopped to bite-size. Yummy for breakfast, lunch or dinner! You can cook Easy Peasy cheesy crisps omelette using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Peasy cheesy crisps omelette
- You need Packet of cheesy crisps.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It’s of Chopped ham.
- Prepare of Chopped onion.
Cheesy crab omelet recipe is fancy enough to serve for a brunch party, but easy and quick enough for weekday breakfasts, too. I love breakfast, in its completely unhealthy form. Start me off with a hot cup of coffee and my favorite flavored creamer. Then place a plate of crisp bacon, French toast or waffles.
Easy Peasy cheesy crisps omelette instructions
- Bring a small pot of water to the boil. Open the crisps, crush them with the palm of your hand. Beat egg and throw in ham and onions.
- Add egg mixture directly into crisp packet. Mix with a fork. Seal one side with a stapler (so it steams but a little air escapes) boil for 8 minutes.
- Open and you have a perfectly shaped, cheesy crisps omelette 😁.
recipe by Miss Fluffy's Cooking @cookpad
By Good Food team. salad of watercress and crisp lettuce, sliced radish and sliced red onion to serve. Spanish Omelette makes fab easy peasy dinner or lunch. For example, a light, crisp Chardonnay. One of the simplest things to make, this easy, cheesy omelette is great for breakfast and satisfying any time of day. Easy Peasy Lemon Motivation Sticker Funny Stickers Laptop Stickers Aesthetic Stickers Waterbottle Sticker Macbook Stickers Computer Stickers.