Carrot Cake & Owwy Goowwy Cream Cheese Icing.
You can make Carrot Cake & Owwy Goowwy Cream Cheese Icing using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake & Owwy Goowwy Cream Cheese Icing
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder & baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon & salt.
- You need 3 cup of grated carrots.
- Prepare 1 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- It’s 1/3 of cream cheese.
- You need 1/4 of butter.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 cup of powdered sugar.
Carrot Cake & Owwy Goowwy Cream Cheese Icing step by step
- Add all dry ingredients into bowl then add eggs, carrots, & vegetable oil to dry mix. Preheat oven to 323°F.
- Mix with electric mixer on high for 2 minutes.. then pour into baking dish and bake for 50-60 minutes or until cooked through out…
- To cheek cake pull from oven at about 45- 50 minutes and pock center with tooth pick if tooth pick comes out clean it is cooked if it comes out wet cook for another 10 or so minutes…
- To make cream cheese icing… place cream cheese into bowl let soften.
- When cream cheese is soft add soft butter and vanilla extract to cream cheese mix well while slowly adding 2 cups of icing sugar.
- Make sure you have no lumps in the icing… when cake is COOLED you can then put the icing on the cake and enjoy!!.
- Quick tip.. I found it easier to remove the cake from the baking dish to a wire rack for cooling and for icing afterwards :).