Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake.
You can make Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake
- You need 1/4 cup of flapjacks protein and waffle mix.
- Prepare 1/2 scoop of chocolate protein powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cold water.
- It’s 1 tsp of Swerve artificial sweetner.
- Prepare 2 tsp of unsweetened cocoa powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Expresso powder.
- Prepare 5 grams of coconut oil powder or MCT powder.
- You need 5 grams of mini semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Chocolate Expresso Mug Cake step by step
- Add all your dry yogurt ingredients together. Pancake mix and chocolate protein powder vanilla works well too BTW.
- Coconut oil powder this will add moisture. If you have a scale weigh it it is not low calorie.
- Artificial sweetner of your choosing I like Swerve.
- Cocoa and Expresso powders.
- Add 1/4 cup of water and chocolate chips.
- Cake batter consistency. Spray a microwave safe container or mug and microwave for 1 minute careful not to over do it or you'll have a dry cake.
- MFP information for nutrition and macros.
- This would go great with a scoop of Halo Top ice cream or just by itself. I hope you try it and enjoy it.