Oreo Crust Cheesecake. Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. Finely crush cookies by rolling a rolling pin across the bag. Perfect way to make your favorite no bake pie or cheesecake even more fabulous!
Oreo crust is the perfect touch to make this the best cheesecake ever! It's up to you whether you want to share, but the finished product might just make you want to show off too. Aluminum Foil Ice Bath Trick adapted from Allrecipes.com. You can make Oreo Crust Cheesecake using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Crust Cheesecake
- Prepare of Cheese cake filling.
- It’s 20 oz of Cream cheese.
- It’s 7 oz of Sugar.
- It’s 1 oz of All purpose flour.
- Prepare 6 oz of Sour cream.
- It’s 3 each of Egg.
- It’s 2 each of Egg yokes.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 each of Lemon zest.
- You need 1 tsp of Heavy cream or milk.
- Prepare of strawberry sauce.
- Prepare 1 box of Fresh strawberries.
- It’s of Crust.
- You need 1 box of Oreo.
I found this is almost a whole bag. How many cups you use depends on how thick you like your crust, but I think thicker is better with this crust. Bursting with chocolate flavor and smooth as silk, this Triple Chocolate Cheesecake with Oreo Crust is reach and decadent, triple chocolate treat. It's chocolate loves dream: chocolate cookie crust, smooth and creamy chocolate cheesecake filling, silky chocolate ganache topping, plus extra chocolate curls on top!!!
Oreo Crust Cheesecake instructions
- Cream the cream cheese and sugar for 5 min please make sure the cream cheese is at room temperature.
- Add sour cream and flour them give it a mix for 1 min.
- Add eggs,egg yolks and vanilla extract.
- Add the lemon zest and heavy cream or milk.
- In an 8 or 10 inch cake pan crush all the box of Oreos you could use a food processor and press it into the pan then bake it for 15 minutes and take it out.
- Pour all the cream cheese filling into the cake pan once the crust cooled down a bit.
- Place the cake pan in to a double boiler then place it in to the oven at 350°F.
- Make sure to check the cheese cake after 45 min, make sure to turn off the oven once the surface of cheesecake is light brown.
- Keep the cheesecake for half an hour in the oven after you turned off the heat then take out the cheesecake out of the double boiler and let it cool off for an hour before placing it in the refrigerator for 12 hours.
- For the strawberry sauce : place the first strawberries on the cheesecake ones it's been refrigerated for at least 12 hours and if you want to make a little bit of strawberry juice just to top it off you could combine 1 tablespoon sugar with the five strawberries and let it in the refrigerator until you have some strawberry juice.
This easy homemade Oreo cookie crust will amp up the flavor of your favorite no-bake pie recipes. Raise your hand if you don't like the store-bought Oreo Cookie Crusts. Don't worry – you never need to buy one again! But with this chocolate cheesecake version I have used an Oreo Crust as the base, which is just as easy as a graham cracker crust. To make this CHOCOLATE, I used both a combination of melted, semi-sweet chocolate AND a little cocoa powder.