Walnut Brownie cake.
You can cook Walnut Brownie cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Walnut Brownie cake
- It’s 2 packet of oreo biscuit.
- It’s 4 tbsp of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need As needed of Milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
Walnut Brownie cake step by step
- Take two pakets of oreo biscuit. Separate the cream from the biscuits..
- Grind the biscuits. Take a bowl, to that add the grinded biscuits, now add 2 tbsp of powdered sugar. Now gradually add the milk as required and make a paste as shown in the 3rd photo..
- Now to the batter add 2 tbsp of melted butter. Mix it well. Now add 1/4 cup of chopped walnuts. Add a tsp of vanilla essence to it. Just before baking add a tsp of baking powder..
- Take a cake tin, grease it with some oil. Now add the prepared batter to it. Bake the cake at preheated oven for 30 – 40 minutes..
- After 30 minutes insert a toothpick in the cake and if it comes out clean the cake is perfectly baked..
- If you want decorate the cake with removed cream of oreos in your way..
- The walnut Brownie cake is ready, you can make sizzling Brownie, walnut mousse or anything or eating just like that. It is a best evening snack. Enjoy the Brownie cake.
recipe by Adwit Agarwal @cookpad