Hispanic Three Beans Soup. Yummy soup! (although I used dry beans and over cooked the kidneys and black beans and slightly undercooked the pintos. arrrgghhh) This soup is yummy just the way it is. however I added spices to it anyway. (hubby is a spice hog.;p. Come have a taste of the soup! Just wanted to let y'all know, We are so thankful to those of you who have voted/donated for our us in the Rock United contest!
Inspired by some beautiful heirloom cannellini beans I had in my pantry, I decided to combine them with the favas that are just about to disappear from markets and the green beans that will be around into the fall. One more bean and it'd be too farty! Interestingly, these three plant products are the only ones I can think of which are taxonomically not in the legume or bean family Fabaceae but are still colloquially known as. You can cook Hispanic Three Beans Soup using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hispanic Three Beans Soup
- Prepare 1 can of Black beans.
- You need 1 can of Red Kidney beans.
- It’s 1 can of Roman beans.
- You need 1 of fresh tomato.
- It’s 1 of Medium red onion.
- It’s 1 of Chicken broth cube.
- You need of Ground Black peppers.
- Prepare of Salt.
- It’s of Red peppers flacks.
- It’s of Oil.
- Prepare 1/2 lb. of Of Cooked ham.
- Prepare of Garlic paste.
- You need of Homemade Sofrito.
- It’s 1 pack of Sazon Goya.
- It’s 45 oz. of Of water.
Mexican bean soup, broccoli cream soup. Three bowls of bean, quinoa soup and mushroom bulgur on a gray b. Any Ethnicity Black Caucasian East Asian South Asian Hispanic. Is it a bean soup, a vegetable soup or a noodle soup? (Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.) Three bean soup with vegetables and pasta.
Hispanic Three Beans Soup step by step
- Rinse and dry each beans and place them all on a container..
- Diced the ham, tomato and the onion and place them on separate containers..
- In the saucepan, add 2 spoonful of oil and put it on medium fire..
- When the oil is ready place the diced ham and the block of chicken broth on the saucepan..
- Mixed well until the ham is brownish colored. Then add the onion and a spoonful of garlic paste. Mixed well..
- Then add the fresh diced tomato into the saucepan. Then stir it again..
- Next, add 45 oz. of water. Then add a pinch of salt, black pepper, and red peppers flecks (to give the soup a little kick). Mixed well. Wait until boiled..
- This is optional but test the soup to see if you need to add more salt and/or black pepper..
- Next, while its boiling add a spoonful of homemade Sofrito and one package of Sazon Goya. Then stir..
- If you want, you can eat the soup with either a piece of bread or some tostones..
recipe by Kevin Bigk Perez @cookpad
This three bean soup is a hearty and delicious soup that will warm your tummy on a cold, winter day or night. You see, I have this "method". This Three Bean Soup is not only easy, it is also very pretty and delicious! Serve topped with chopped spring onions and grated Cheddar. Find this Pin and more on Soup by Sue Williams.