Kitty Litter cake.
You can make Kitty Litter cake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kitty Litter cake
- It’s 1 of new kitty litter pan w/scoop.
- You need 8 of tootsie rolls.
- Prepare 1 box of vanilla pudding (any light colored flavor).
- You need 1 box of chocolate pudding mix.
- You need 1 box of white cake mix.
- You need 1 box of yellow or brown cake mix.
- You need 1 packages of green or blue crystal sprinkles.
Kitty Litter cake step by step
- Prepare cakes and pudding according to directions. Doesn't have to be pretty because you're about to make a mess :-).
- After the cakes have cooled dump them into the litter pan and break them up into small chunks..
- Add the pudding,mix well but don't turn it into mush. It should look like crumbles..
- Warm the tootsie rolls in the microwave 4 at a time for 6 seconds, then flip and warm 6 seconds more..
- Now the fun! Shape the tootsie rolls into turds and hide some in the cake. Get creative, drape them on the sides..
- Sprinkle the cake with your crystal sprinkles to make it look like litter..
- For extra effect you can place the pan on newspaper with tootsies around it. Serve with the scooper!.
recipe by Mel @cookpad