Salted Caramel Cheesecake. This salted caramel cheesecake is seriously the best cheesecake recipe ever. It's silky smooth, extra creamy, and covered in homemade salted caramel sauce. This Salted Caramel Cheesecake is the best you'll ever have!
Salted Caramel CheesecakeCaramel Cheesecake and Creamy Caramel Mousse on a Blonde Caramel Apple CheesecakeOur Creamy Original Cheesecake Loaded with Caramel Apples, Topped. Remove the cheesecake from the cake pan and pour over ⅓ Cup of the chilled salted caramel sauce and spread to the edges. What could be more decadent than Salted Caramel Cheesecake? You can cook Salted Caramel Cheesecake using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salted Caramel Cheesecake
- You need of Biscuits base.
- You need 1 cup of Crackers – crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Castor sugar.
- It’s 3 1/2 tbsp of Unsalted butter – melted.
- It’s of Cheese filling.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of White flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Castor sugar.
- You need 125 grams of Cream cheese.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Heavy cream.
- It’s of Caramel sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Salted butter – melted.
I started with a simple cheesecake recipe then maxed it out by swirling in homemade salted caramel sauce. I know you'll be tempted to. After spending years living in Seattle, I've become a I had to relocate across the country for a time, so I created this cheesecake with the flavors of salted. There's homemade salted caramel + cheesecake + Oreo cookie crust + chocolate chips.
Salted Caramel Cheesecake step by step
- Combine crushed crackers with the butter and sugar until you obtain a wet sand kind of mixture..
- 2. Put the mixture into forms (I used cupcake forms and I used aprox. 2 tablespoons of biscuits/form) and spread it uniformly, then press it with the bottom of a glass or cup to fix it even better..
- 3. Bake the base in a preheated oven (175 Celsius) for about 5 minutes. After that, let them cool out from the oven while you prepare the filling..
- In a small bowl combine the sugar and the flour for the filling and put the mixture over the cream cheese, in a larger bowl..
- Mix with an electric hand mixer on low speed until you get a smooth filling. Add the eggs, one at a time, incorporating them very well. Add the vanilla extract and the two types of cream and combine everything until you get an evenly distributed mixture..
- Put the filling over the base in every form, until you fill them (3/4). Put the forms in the oven, at the same temperature, and bake for 20-30 min or until the filling is all set but still elastic in the middle..
- After baked enough let them cool for 1 hour at room temperature and minimum 2 hours in the fridge. Prepare the sauce..
- In a pan, melt the sugar and water on medium heat stirring continuously with a wire until it boils, then let it cook stirring occasionally until it gets a nice caramel color. Add the butter and stir until well melted and combined. Take the pan off the heat, add the cream immediately and stir until fully combined and let it cool..
- Serve the cheesecake right from the fridge, with caramel sauce on top and sea salt sprinkled over it. Enjoy!.
The mini cheesecakes begin with a solid cheesecake base. You'll need room temperature cream cheese. Prepare these Bite-Size Salted Caramel Cheesecakes for some teeny, tiny and tasty treats. Find out more about these delicious cheesecake bites today! This Salted Caramel Cheesecake is infused with caramel flavour and a hint of salt, then a rich luxurious salted caramel sauce is drizzled all over it.