Toblerone cheesecake. This Toblerone Cheesecake is really delicious. If you like chocolate, you'll abolsultely love this recipe. With a Toblerone base and the cheesecake, you get a double chocolate hit.
Everyone loves a Toblerone and there are loads of Toblerone cheesecake recipes out there. Toblerone Cheesecake by UK-based company Vittles Foods Ltd is now available at Sheng Siong supermarkets in Singapore, Moneydigest reports. Easy and decadent, this creamy caramel cheesecake with a chocolate cookie crust and chopped chocolate topping is. You can cook Toblerone cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Toblerone cheesecake
- You need 300 grams of bourbon biscuits.
- It’s 100 grams of butter.
- It’s 400 grams of cream cheese.
- Prepare 120 grams of caster suger.
- You need 240 ml of double cream.
- You need 300 grams of Toblerone.
Toblerone is a delicious chocolate candy bar made in Switzerland. It is made of Swiss chocolate, honey and almond nougat. Remove cheesecake base from refrigerator and spoon mixture into base. BEAT PHILLY and sugar using an electric mixer until smooth.
Toblerone cheesecake instructions
- Chop biscuits in a food processor.
- Melt butter and add to chopped biscuits.
- Press mixture in to cheesecake tin n chill in fridge.
- Soften cream cheese add suger.
- In a separate bowl whisk double cream until forms peaks.
- Melt Toblerone and add to the whisked cream.
- Add cream cheese to Toblerone & cream mixture.
- Once combined layer on to biscuits base an grate chocolate over.
Beat in the melted Toblerone and cream until well combined. Everyone loves a Toblerone and there are loads of Toblerone cheesecake recipes out there, but the novelty of making them in a pyramid shape is what makes the difference! I make Toblerone Cheesecake every year for my niece and I'll warn you now. It's not a frugal dessert to make. They are strictly for special occasions only – but they do taste A-MA-ZING!