Cauliflower, Quinoa and Cheese Casserole.
You can make Cauliflower, Quinoa and Cheese Casserole using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cauliflower, Quinoa and Cheese Casserole
- You need 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into florets.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- It’s 1 tsp of dijon mustard.
- You need 1 of paprika.
- Prepare 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 4 cup of cooked quinoa.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (I used Monterrey Jack).
- You need 1/4 cup of italian seasoning blend.
Cauliflower, Quinoa and Cheese Casserole step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Grease a baking dish with cooking spray and set aside..
- Steam the cauliflower florets until tender, about 10 – 15 minutes. When done, remove from pot, transfer to a blender and add 1/4 cup of almond milk, mustard and spices. Blend until smooth, adding more almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time (if needed) until the texture resembles a very thick soup. Set aside..
- Place quinoa in a large mixing bowl. Pour sauce over quinoa, add 1 cup of cheese stir to combine. Fold in Italian seasoning, reserving a tablespoon for sprinkling on top..
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and italian seasoning, and bake for 20 – 30 minutes until cheese has started to brown and the filling is bubbly..
- Remove from oven, let cool for 5 minutes and serve. Excellent side for Grilled Chipotle-rubbed steak. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/352844-grilled-chipotle-rubbed-steaks-with-lime-butter.
recipe by Brenda @cookpad