Vegan Banana Cake.
Ingredients of Vegan Banana Cake
- Prepare 4 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 of sprinkle of dehydrated banana chips.
- You need 1 handful of Walnuts (optional).
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of coconut sugar or 5 tablespoons of Agave.
- You need 5 tablespoons of vegan olive oil spread (can sub for olive oil but it's a heavier cake).
- It’s 3 of flax seed eggs (3 tablespoons of flax seed mixed with water).
- You need 1/2 cup of oat milk.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1.2 tsp of freshly grated nutmeg.
- You need 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Vegan Banana Cake instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 220c. Peel and mash the bananas. In a separate bowl cream the sugar and olive oil spread. Make the flax eggs by combining the flax with enough water to make a runny paste. Set aside and this with thicken..
- Combine the flour and baking powder spices and the banana with the flax egg. Mix every thing together and slowly add the oat milk to make a fairly think batter. Add a little more flour you feel the mixture is too wet. Add the nuts if you are using..
- Transfer the cake mix to a non-stick tin and bake for around 20 minutes. The cake should be golden on top and slightly bouncy but firm. You can check with a cocktail stick and if it comes out clean the cake is cooked. Cook for longer if needed. You are not using any ingredients that you can't eat raw, but you you want it to be cooked through. Decorate with dehydrated banana (you can use date paste or nut butter to stick them on)..
See also DIY Cook The Best Rava or Sooji Ka Dhokla (Savory Steamed Cake With Semolina) – Healthy Breakfast
recipe by Nourish @cookpad