Banana Date Loaf.
You can have Banana Date Loaf using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Date Loaf
- It’s 3 of banana (over ripe).
- You need 75 grams of butter (melted).
- It’s 1 of eggs.
- Prepare 225 grams of brown sugar.
- You need 180 grams of self raising flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of mix spice.
- Prepare 10 of dates (diced).
Banana Date Loaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 160°C..
- Mash the bananas into the melted butter. Add the dates..
- Beat the egg, and add it and the sugar to the mix..
- Add flour and spices, mix thoroughly..
- Pour into a greased loaf tin, bake for 1 hour..
recipe by shan-nanigans @cookpad