My Extra Hot Chilli Chutney🔥. We try this Bhut Jolokia(Ghost Pepper) Chutney made by a company called Ziffels-FeinKost which translated means Ziffels- Delicatessen based in Germany we cra. Reproduction of this video is prohibited without express & written permission of the Clifton Chilli Club. We review Mr Vikki's Tamarind Chipotle Chutney and do we like it?
Hot chilli chutney that you can serve with your food. Its easy to make and served best with pakoras,palau,aash, soups,etc. Děkujeme, že jste k nám zavítali! You can have My Extra Hot Chilli Chutney🔥 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Extra Hot Chilli Chutney🔥
- You need 30 of green 'rocket' chillies, stems off, chopped finely, seeds in,.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper, chopped into very fine cubes,.
- Prepare 1.5 of large vine tomatoes, chopped very finely,.
- You need 2.5 tbsp of dark soft brown sugar,.
- You need 3 tbsp of white wine vinegar,.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic, crushed, or 1 tsp garlic granules,.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ground cumin,.
- You need 1 pinch of salt, and pepper to taste,.
- You need 150 ml of water, filtered if possible,.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Sunflower/vegetable cooking oil.
Nabízíme vám světově oceněné chilli delikatesy, omáčky, chutney, džemy a další výrobky všech pálivostí, od jemných až po extrémní. A wide variety of extra hot chilli options are available to you, such as drying process, processing type, and shape. I like this chutney for the garlic flavour and its simplicity. Whenever we feel very tired or in no mood to cook, its always idly with this molaga chutney.
My Extra Hot Chilli Chutney🔥 step by step
- Heat a medium saucepan up over a medium heat. Add the oil. Once warm add the red bell pepper and stir. Fry for around two minutes, then add the crushed garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Fry for 20 seconds until fragrant. Add the tomatoes and chillies. Stir everything together..
- Add the dark soft brown sugar and the white wine vinegar, then the cumin. Stir once more. Simmer for around 10 minutes over a medium heat then add in the water..
- Now simmer until the water begins to reduce down, this can take anywhere between 20-30 minutes. Keep an eye on the chutney, stirring occasionally..
- Once almost all of the water has evaporated and the chutney thickened turn off the heat..
- Leave to cool for a few minutes before decanting. If you feel another tbsp of water is required then add it. Judge the consistency by eye..
- Take a sterilised mason jar and after the chutney has cooled for a few minutes spoon it in carefully. Leave the lid off until the chutney has completely cooled. Once cooled add the lid and seal. Store in the fridge and use when needed. The chutney should keep well for up to three weeks, if stirred occasionally in the jar. Enjoy!.
But mostly for dinner as we dont want to smell garlicky in the mornings when The spicy chutney compliments well with soft hot idly, with ghee its so divine!! Akabanga is a hot chilli oil from Rwanda. It is the perfect ingredient for every chilli lovers kitchen. With Akabanga you only need a drip or two to give that fantastic kick. Akabanga Extra Hot Chilli. has been added to your Cart.