My Original Pan-Fried Okonomiyaki.
You can make My Original Pan-Fried Okonomiyaki using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of My Original Pan-Fried Okonomiyaki
- You need 200 grams of Cabbage.
- You need 4 slice of Thinly sliced pork belly.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- You need 90 grams of Cake flour.
- It’s 80 grams of Grated nagaimo yam.
- It’s 1 tsp of Dashi stock granules.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Tempura crumbs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Dried shrimp.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1 of Chopped green onions.
- It’s 1 of Sauce, mayonnaise, aonori, bonito flakes.
My Original Pan-Fried Okonomiyaki step by step
- Shred the cabbage. No need to remove the core! Shred it together..
- Add all the ingredients into a bowl..
- Mix the batter gently by lifting from the bottom of the bowl with a spoon. Please don't stir too much..
- Thinly pour the oil in a heated frying pan. (When you are using a non-stick one, you don't need oil.) Pour in 1 portion of the batter, and adjust the shape, then place the pork slices on top..
- Cook for 4-5 minutes over medium heat. When nicely browned, flip, and cook for another 4 minutes. The cooking time is just a suggestion..
- Transfer to a plate pork-side down by sliding from the pan..
- Spread on the sauce, mayonnaise, and sprinkle with aonori seaweed and bonito flakes to your liking..