Walnut & Banana Cake. A walnut is the nut of any tree of the genus Juglans (Family Juglandaceae), particularly the Persian or English walnut, Juglans regia. Walnut is the common name for any of the large, deciduous trees comprising the genus Juglans of the flowering plant family Juglandaceae, which is known as the walnut family. Walnut is also the name for the nuts or edible, ridged seed of these trees, or for their hardwood.
From Middle English walnote, walnutte, walnotte, walnote, from Old English wealhhnutu ("walnut", literally "foreign nut"), from Proto-Germanic *walhaz ("foreigner") + *hnuts ("nut"). Cognate with Dutch walnoot, German Walnuss, Swedish valnöt, Icelandic valhneta. Here is detailed health and nutrition information about walnuts. You can cook Walnut & Banana Cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Walnut & Banana Cake
- It’s 2 cup of maida.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of crushed sugar.
- You need 5 drops of vanilla essence.
- It’s 1 cup of oil or butter.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 10 of crushed walnuts.
- It’s 1 of butter paper.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 5 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Over half the partnerships have been in just five crops (winegrapes, walnuts, pears. Walnuts are rich in many essential nutrients required by your body. What's New and Beneficial about Walnuts. Researchers are convinced—more than ever before—about the nutritional benefits of walnuts when consumed in whole form, including the skin.
Walnut & Banana Cake step by step
- Put the banana in mixie & make a smooth paste..
- Crush the walnuts in mortal pastel..
- Put 2 cup maida& baking powder in a big bowl.Mix them..
- Put the butter paper in the baking tray & grease it with oil..
- In another bowl,add crushed sugar,oil & eggs.Beat it with egg beater till it becomes fluffy.Now add banana paste & crushed walnuts.Mix them..
- Put the batter in baking tray & microwave it at 180% Celsius.
- When the colour changes & it is properly cooked.take it out..
- Cut it in to slices & serve..
recipe by Harminder Kaur Sethi @cookpad
The History of the Humble Walnut. Walnuts belong to the tree nut family, along with Brazil nuts The "English" walnut that everyone is familiar with today is native to India and regions around the Caspian. Any of several deciduous trees of the. Find out he amazing health benefits of these delicious kernels. Recognized since ancient times as the symbol of intellectuality.