Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites. So the name baked low carb strawberry cheesecake is a bit of a misnomer. This baked keto strawberry cheesecake has a keto strawberry jam topping on it, which again, couldn't be easier to make. It gives the baked low carb strawberry cheesecake an amazing burst of sweetness with the.
I usually mix in a few blueberries and sweetener, but saw some Florida strawberries on sale at the This fruity sauce is great layered into a low carb cheesecake mousse for great looking parfaits! These keto low-carb mini cheesecake bites are my favorite keto-friendly dessert. Keto cheesecakes are made with traditional ingredients like cream cheese and eggs, and sweetened with a low-carb sweetener like Swerve or. You can make Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you make that.
Ingredients of Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 150 grams of Cream Cheese (150g, 5.3 oz, full fat).
- It’s 70 grams of Strawberries (fresh or frozen, 70g, about 4 medium berries).
- You need 4 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s 20 grams of Powdered Erythritol (20g).
- It’s of Alternative Ingredients.
- It’s 20 grams of Just Like Sugar (baking, 20g) or 10-15 drops Liquid Stevia.
- Prepare 60 grams of Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, 60g (butter substitute).
This amazing low-carb raspberry swirl cheesecake was developed, almost by accident, and the best bit?? Full fat cream cheese makes us fuller for longer. And by eating a full-fat cream cheese cheesecake, you can only manage a smaller portion, and hence even fewer carbs. Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip with Bacon Chips.
Low Carb Strawberry Cheesecake Bites instructions
- Place ingredients into bowl of stand mixer (or other bowl), leave cream cheese, butter, and frozen strawberries to warm up to room temperature for 1 hour.
- Add vanilla and sweetener. For a better sweet flavor, mix two types of sweetener together. Such as 10g Erythritol and 10g Just Like Sugar..
- Using stand or hand mixer, start to mix components together until smooth even pink color, 5-10 minutes on low speed..
- Using a mini muffin pan or candy silicon molds, spoon mixture into 12 total molds..
- Place in freezer for 1-2 hours until chilled. Store in freezer. Can leave in fridge overnight to soften before eating if you like..
How did I lower the carb count. I usually get two servings out of these because the cream cheese filling is …well so very filling. 😉 And I tweaked the cream cheese. Fried cheesecake bites feature rich cream cheese, sweet vanilla extract, with almond meal instead of graham cracker crumbs. Since I don't have the same air fryers as some other do, start with a lower temperature and lower amount of time to avoid them melting into a hot mess. I started with softened cream cheese and I mixed in powdered I'm the voice, author, and creator behind Low Carb with Jennifer.