Peanut Butter Cheesecake. They were surprised when I told them the crust is made of pretzels. Pour mixture over cheesecake in springform pan. Use a knife or spatula to spread evenly and smooth the top.
At that point I decided to, of course, make just a few. Try it with apple slices or vanilla wafers! Cheesecake always reminds me of this time in high school, when my beloved baking Pal had made me cheesecake for my birthday. You can cook Peanut Butter Cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of chocolate graham cracker crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- It’s 8 oz of 5 packages ( each) cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of eggs, lightly beaten.
- Prepare 1 of 10 Reese's Peanut Butter Cups (chopped).
Peanut Butter Cheesecake instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°..
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs and 1/4 cup melted butter..
- Press mixture into the bottom of a 9 1/2-inch springform pan..
- Bake 10 minutes; remove from oven and set aside..
- Keep the oven on..
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth..
- Add peanut butter and vanilla; mix well..
- Add eggs; beat on low just until combined..
- Stir in chopped Peanut Butter Cups..
- Pour over the crust..
- Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until center is almost set..
- Turn off oven, and leave oven door open. Leave cheesecake to rest for 45 minutes..
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes..
- Carefully run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer..
- Refrigerate overnight..
- Remove sides of pan..