Oreo cookies n cream poke cake. Try this Oreo Dirt Poke Cake or this Mocha Oreo Poke Cake! My Husband Loved This Cookies and Cream Pudding Poke Cake. In a large bowl, add the packet of cookies and cream pudding mix and the milk and whisk until there.
Friends don't let Cookies 'n Cream Parfait • The Pinning Mama. This is so easy to make and looks delicious! Cookies & Cream Poke Cake is the perfect dessert for any Oreo lover! You can make Oreo cookies n cream poke cake using 3 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo cookies n cream poke cake
- It’s 1 box of french vanilla cake mix.
- Prepare 1 box of oreo cookies n cream jello pudding mix.
- It’s 1 each of whipped topping.
Chocolate cake is soaked with cookies & cream pudding and topped with even more crushed Oreos for a rich, delicious dessert! I cover the sides of the cake completely with additional crushed Oreos and stand more cookies, cut in half. Take out the cake and poke holes in it with the end of a wooden spoon. To Prepare Oreo Cookies n Cream: Cut the cake in half horizontally and set aside.
Oreo cookies n cream poke cake step by step
- Make French vanilla cake as directed on package.
- Once cake comes out of the oven, let it cool.
- Prepare the oreo pudding as directed on package.
- Poke holes thru out cake.
- Pour pudding over the cake while the pudding is still not thick.
- Put cake in fridge to chill and set for 2 hours.
- After cake has chilled, take some oreos, crunch them up.
- mix crunched up oreos with whipped topping.
- Spread the oreo and whipped topping mixture over cake.
recipe by larisa.rodriguez.334 @cookpad
There are many different ways to eat an Oreo cookie. My older daughter dissects them, eating the filling and cookies separately. My son pops the entire cookie in his mouth and munches away! This Mint Oreo Cake makes for one fabulous birthday cake for mint chocolate lovers! This easy Cookies and Cream OREO Cake is sure to delight the entire family!