Vegan Quinoa Salad.
You can have Vegan Quinoa Salad using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegan Quinoa Salad
- Prepare 1 cup of cooked quinoa.
- It’s Handful of boiled chick peas.
- You need Handful of chopped cucumber.
- You need 3 tablespoons of chopped tomatoes.
- It’s 3 teaspoons of fresh black pepper powder.
- You need 3 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of lime juice.
- You need handful of crushed cilantro.
- You need Handful of crushed mint.
- Prepare few of olives.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of honey.
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped leeks.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of crushed garlic.
Vegan Quinoa Salad instructions
- First take a mixing bowl add the olive oil, lime juice, black pepper powder, honey, garlic make dressing for salad and keep aside.
- Now add all ingredients like cooked quinoa, boiled chick peas, tomatoes, cilantro, mint cucumber, tomatoes, leeks, olives and give it a good mix..
- Now add the homemade dressing whisk this, and toss everything together,.
- Super healthy breakfast is ready.
recipe by Polly Basu @cookpad