Nutella Oreo Cheesecake. A deliciously rich and creamy Nutella Oreo Cheesecake. If you love cheesecake and need nothing but a jar of Nutella and a spoon to make you happy, you are going to be ALL over this Nutella Oreo. A dark chocolate Nutella cheesecake with an Oreo crust.
Make this delicious nutella cheesecake with an oreo crust for the most decadent of holiday cakes! for all you nutella lovers out there, this oreo nutella cheesecake recipe is for you! it is chocolatey. This No-Bake Nutella Oreo Cheesecake is a delight to eat and make! You'll find the full recipe and video tutorial right here. You can make Nutella Oreo Cheesecake using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nutella Oreo Cheesecake
- It’s 160 grams of of butter.
- It’s 4 1/2 of boxes of Oreos (16 x 4.5 72 Oreos).
- You need 1 of big jar of nutella or 1 & ¾ standard jars of nutella.
- It’s 500 grams of of mascarpone (250 grams x 2).
- It’s 240 grams of of cream cheese – I use president fraixdoux.
- You need 4 tbsp of whipping cream.
This delicious No-Bake Oreo Nutella Cheesecake is one heavenly treat. Two of the best flavors in one decadent and charming, individually Nutella Mini Cheesecakes. I would love to open a bakery one day and of course there would be a. Nutella Oreo Cheesecake – divine no bake dessert with Oreo cookie crust, Nutella cheesecake layers and decorated with Ferrero Rocher chocolate candies!
Nutella Oreo Cheesecake instructions
- Crust Base Layer: – Grind the oreos in a food processor and place in a large bowl – Put aside 3-4 tablespoons for sprinkling and decorating on the top – Melt the butter – Slowly add melted butter to oreos and mix until all cookie crumbles are covered with butter – Place the crust mix in the serving dishes and gently press down the crumbs until they are an even layer – Refrigerate the crust while preparing the filling.
- Filling: – Place the mascarpone & cream cheese in a bowl of an electric mixer – Mix on medium speed until soft occasionally scraping down the sides of the bowl – Add the nutella and mix again until ingredients are well blended together – Prepare small amount of whipping cream – Fold in whipping cream by hand with a spoon 1-2 spoons at a time – Pour the cheese mixture over the crust and even it out – Using a sieve, sift the oreo crumbs that you set aside to sprinkle & decorate the top of the cake – Refrigerate for 1-2 hours and serve.
- N.B. The above ingredients make for 2 standard round dishes. If you want to make only one just cut the Recipe by half..
Add the Nutella to the second portion of cheesecake batter, and once the Oreo portion is chilled, spread the Nutella portion on top, using an offset spatula. Rich and creamy, this no-bake Nutella cheesecake is simple to make and tastes unbelievable. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. This Nutella Oreo Cheesecake Skillet Cookie is dessert Nirvana! It combines four of the most loved desserts in one decadent pie.