Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie. Use frozen veggies, a premade pie crust, and cooked turkey meat to make your family a savory pot pie the easy way. The creamy filling is flavored with Cheddar cheese. It's hard to find a more comforting dish than a homemade turkey pot pie.
Stir the remaining milk, the egg and baking mix in a small bowl. Melt butter in saucepan and cook chopped onion until tender. Grandma Carlson's Turkey Pot Pie "I have made this dish twice now, my family can't get enough of it!" – Clbrannon. You can have Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie
- Prepare 3 cup of chopped turkey.
- You need 1 can of condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 15 oz of bag frozen mixed veggies (1).
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of round sage.
- You need to taste of salt.
- It’s of non-stick cooking spray.
- You need 1 box of prepared pie crust (2 crusts).
See how to make this five-star pot pie recipe. Make your own white sauce filling and add your favorite veggies. Just Another Turkey Pot Pie "This was delicious and so easy! Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie I threw this together after seeing so many "easy" pot pie recipes that had way too many ingredients.
Truly Easy Turkey Pot Pie instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Thaw frozen veggies in microwave (about 3 minutes on high worked for me)..
- Mix ingredients (except spray and pie crusts!) in large bowl..
- Add salt to taste..
- Spray 9" deep-dish pie pan with non-stick cooking spray..
- Lay first pie crust in pan and press to cover all surfaces..
- Spoon the filling into pan on top of pie crust and smooth out..
- Place second pie crust on top of filling..
- Cut overhanging pie crust off and thoroughly press/pinch bottom and top edges together..
- Roll out the cut-off pie crust pieces and cut into decorative medallions if desired..
- Cut multiple slits in top pie crust and place pie-crust medallions in a decorative pattern..
- Bake for 50-60 minutes. If edges of crust brown too quickly, place foil loosely on top..
- Allow to rest 10 minutes for easy cutting and serving..
This looks elegant and tastes great ! Stir in the turkey and flour. Add the milk, and heat through. Stir the turkey mixture into the vegetable mixture, and cook until thickened. Follow this easy recipe to make creamy and delicious Turkey Pot Pie with your leftover turkey.