Fudgy Healthy Chocolate Cake.
You can make Fudgy Healthy Chocolate Cake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Fudgy Healthy Chocolate Cake
- Prepare of For cake.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 3/4 cup of cocoa (preferably dark).
- It’s 1 cup of jaggery powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- You need 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of hot coffee.
- It’s 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It’s of For frosting.
- You need 230 ml of amul cream.
- Prepare 250 gm of chocolate.
Fudgy Healthy Chocolate Cake instructions
- Line a 8 inch round cake tin with parchment paper or coat with butter and flour. Preheat the oven to 180° Celsius..
- Sift flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda, salt in a bowl and mix..
- Mix eggs, buttermilk, jaggery, oil, coffee, vinegar and vanilla in a separate bowl. Mix until jaggery powder dissolves..
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and fold slowly..
- Pour the batter into the cake tin and bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean..
- For the frosting, heat up the cream on gas or microwave the pour it over the chocolate and let it sit for two minutes..
- Mix the cream and chocolate until a ganache is formed. Place that ganache in the fridge for 30 minutes or until the texture is thick but still soft..
- Take out the ganache and whip it with a hand mixer or a whisk until it becomes thick and light in color..
- Don't over beat as the cream might split from the ganache. Now frost your cake with this thick smooth ganache..
- Eat your cake :).
recipe by Faareha @cookpad