Oats-Sapota Mug Cake (3 min.in microwave). An easy way to bake healthy oats cake in a mug using your microwave and a few ingredients. Grease a coffee mug using some oil and cooking spray. Take all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Stir in banana and egg white until well blended, scraping sides and bottom of mug with rubber spatula. This one is too tempting and a dangerous recipe to have-imagine-a cake whenever you feel like eating!! Microwave mug cakes: to the rescue! You can have Oats-Sapota Mug Cake (3 min.in microwave) using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oats-Sapota Mug Cake (3 min.in microwave)
- It’s 2 tbsp of oats (powdered).
- It’s 1 of sapota/ mud apple / chikoo (puree).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of all purpose flour/ wheat flour.
- You need 1,1/2 tbsp of sugar or as per taste.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s pinch of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of curd/milk.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- It’s to taste of milk.
- Prepare as needed of few drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chocolate chips (optional).
How to Make a Funfetti Mug Cake – with Simple, Clean Ingredients. I've kept this healthy funfetti mug cake whole grain AND gluten free by using oat flour as my base. And, instead of buying oat flour, save some bucks by blending up oats and making your own! Have you ever tried a microwave mug It's basically a nice, warm dessert that's ready in two minutes and doesn't require an oven.
Oats-Sapota Mug Cake (3 min.in microwave) step by step
- First dry roast the oats for few minutes on low to medium heat.let it cool a bit and then grind into a powder..
- Peel sapota/chikoo and remove seeds and blend it to make puree..
- Now in a mug add all dry ingredients and mix well..
- Now add all wet ingredients and mix well..
- Add chocolate chips.mix well again and keep in microwave for 3 mins.(in micro mode).
- Oats sapota mug cake is ready.garnish with chocolate syrup and chocolate chips..
Just mix a few ingredients, pour into a coffee mug or. It really hits the spot when you want something warm and sweet but are too lazy to make anything. Well, I have an easy recipe for you with ingredients you probably already have! A healthy cake that you can make in a mug with only three ingredients and a microwave. Well, as long as you've got an egg, a banana and some cocoa powder, you're in luck!