Fried Egg And Yogurt Sandwich. Press until the bread is golden brown and the cheese has started to melt. Toast the bread in the toaster or an oven and then spread the cream cheese mixture on both sides of the toast sandwich. Only the BEST fried egg sandwich ever.
Hearty bread is toasted and topped with cheese and perfectly seasoned fried eggs. The eggs, olive oil and yogurt make for a delicious, silky combination. I snipped basil and chive blossoms over it, and it was as beautiful as it was tasty. You can make Fried Egg And Yogurt Sandwich using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Egg And Yogurt Sandwich
- It’s 4 of toasted white bread.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Greek yogurt.
- Prepare of SPICY BUTTER.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fine chili powder.
- You need of GARNISH.
- It’s 1 dash of Italian mix herbs or any herbs.
- It’s 1 slice of thinly parmesan cheese.
- You need of FRIED EGGS.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of fried egg.
- It’s of FILLET OPTION.
- Prepare 1 cup of ready to eat heinz baked red bean OR.
- It’s 1 slice of baked turkey or ham or bacon (optional add on ).
This fried egg sandwich is made with sourdough and Cheddar. It's kind of like a grilled cheese with an egg tucked inside. A fried egg sandwich is so incredibly easy. Sorta like a grilled cheese sandwich with an oozy egg tucked inside.
Fried Egg And Yogurt Sandwich instructions
- TOAST BREAD SET ASIDE.
- WARM BAKED RED BEAN IN OVEN SET ASIDE.
- FRIED EGG.
- With butter then fried egg using a ring to hold its shape.
- SPICY BUTTER.
- Melt butter in pan and add fine red chili powder and stir well and off heat immediately.
- TO SERVE.
- Spoon baked red bean onto toasted bread then top with another toasted bread.
- Stir well yogurt in a bowl then add generously on bread and top fried eggs.
- Top spicy butter then parmesan cheese and Italian mix herbs and serve.
Makes the best breakfast, lunch, supper, or. View top rated Egg sandwich yogurt recipes with ratings and reviews. Open Face Beef & Egg Sandwich with Sauteed Onion & Tomato, Hot Pepper Chutney with Steak and Eggs Sandwich, Egg… are even better topped with a FRIED EGG!, Pilafs, noodles, you name it–lots of dishes. Panko Zucchini and Fried Egg Stacker. Paula Deen's Shrimp Salad Sandwiches. lettuce or arugula.