Perfect with Rice! Chicken and Tomato Milk Soup.
You can cook Perfect with Rice! Chicken and Tomato Milk Soup using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Perfect with Rice! Chicken and Tomato Milk Soup
- Prepare 200 grams of Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Chicken thigh meat (or pork).
- You need 1 of The white part of a Japanese leek.
- You need 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 200 ml of Water.
- You need 1/2 can of Canned tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Flour (cake flour).
- It’s 2 tsp of ●Oyster sauce.
- You need 3 of ●Chicken stock cubes.
- It’s 1 of Red chili pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of plus Fish sauce.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 of Salt and pepper, black pepper.
- It’s 1 of Olive oil.
Perfect with Rice! Chicken and Tomato Milk Soup step by step
- Cut the cabbage into 3 cm squares. Cut the chicken to about the same size, sprinkle salt and pepper and then coat in flour..
- Finely chop the garlic. Slice the leek diagonally to 1 cm..
- Put olive oil in a heavy pot or frying pan, and sauté the garlic and chili pepper until fragrant. Add the chicken and sauté until slightly browned..
- Add the leek and sauté quickly, then add water. Bring to a boil, and remove any scum. Add the canned tomato and the ● ingredients and stir. Add the cabbage and simmer..
- When the cabbage has wilted and the chicken is cooked through, add the milk. Season with fish sauce, sprinkle black pepper, and it's done..
- It's delicious with toasted bread, and goes surprisingly well with noodles too..
- Variation: It's delicious with some curry powder or other spices added too! You can also put in some cooked soy beans or other cooked beans to make it more filling..