Chocolate – Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake. Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake – one purely decadent dessert fusion that includes layers of homemade scratch cake with a creamy orange cheesecake When completely cool, place one of the chocolate cake layers on top of the cheesecake in the springform pan. Invert the pan onto a serving. The flavors of Chocolate-Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake are made for each other.
This Chocolate Cheesecake Cake recipe is a decadent Chocolate Cake with a layer chocolate cheesecake in the middle. A how to video is included. This chocolate cake recipe comes from Camilla Saulsbury's Piece of Cake cookbook. You can cook Chocolate – Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chocolate – Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake
- It’s 1 of pkg.(2 layer) Chocolate cake mix.
- You need 1 of pkg. (3.9) jello chocolate instant pudding.
- You need 3 1/2 of pkg -8 oz each – philadelphia cream cheese (28 oz) softened , divided.
- You need 3/4 cup of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of vanilla extract, divided.
- It’s 3/4 cup of Breakstones or Knudsen sour cream.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- It’s 2 tsp of finely chopped orange peel.
- It’s 1/4 cup of orange marmalade.
- It’s 1 of jar (7 oz ) Jet – Puffed marshmallow creme.
- It’s 1 of tub (8 oz ) Cool Whipped Topping, Thawed.
- Prepare 1/2 of oz. Bakers Semi – Sweet chocolate , coarsely grated.
It works perfectly for building the cheesecake cake. This Chocolate and Orange Cake is perfect for any time of year or gathering! How about the center of your next holiday get together? Oreo cheesecake sandwiched between two layers of soft, rich and fudgy chocolate cake.
Chocolate – Orange Cheesecake Layer Cake step by step
- Heat oven to 350° .Fold 2 (16"- long) sheets of foill lengthwise in half twice to firm 3" wide strips. Place 1 in each 2 ( 9" ) round pans. With ends of foil extending over sides..
- Spray with cooking spray. Prepare cake batter as directed on package.Add dry pudding mix. Beat 2 min. Pour into prepared pans.Half in each.( I used a red- velvet cake & Raspberry jelly ) ..
- Bake cake 25 min.or until done.Remove cakes from oven.Flatten tops with back of spatula..
- Beat 3 pkg. Of cream cheese, sugar, 1 tsp. Vanilla in large bowl.until blended.Add sour cream mix well.Add eggs, 1 at a time. Mixing on low speed after each until blended. Stir in orange peel..
- Pour cheesecake batter evenly over cakes. Return to oven.Bake 25-30 mn.or until centers of cheesecake are almost set.Run knife around rims of pans to loosen cakes . Cool completly.Refrigerate 4 hours..
- Use foil handles to remove cake from pans. Place one layer on serving plate. Microwave maralade on High 20 sec.Spread over cake.place 2nd. Layer on top of other cake..
- Beat remaining cream cheese, remaining vanilla & marshmallow creme in large bowl with mixer until blended. Add Cool Whip beat on low speed just until blended. Spread on top and sides of cake. Sprinkle with grated chocolate..
Layers of Our Original Cheesecake, Fudge Cake and Chocolate Truffle Cream. Vanilla Bean CheesecakeLayers of Creamy Vanilla Bean Cheesecake, Vanilla Mousse and Whipped Cream. Tiramisu CheesecakeOur Wonderful Cheesecake and Tiramisu Combined into one Amazing Dessert! Blood Orange Cheesecake from Vikalinka Jaffa Cake Entremet from Patisserie Makes Perfect Chocolate Jaffa cake from Scarlet Scorch Droppers Love this! Those orange cake layers and dripping chocolate glaze… so good!