Beetroot, cashew and quinoa bowl.
You can have Beetroot, cashew and quinoa bowl using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beetroot, cashew and quinoa bowl
- Prepare 1 of large beetroot.
- Prepare 60 g of quinoa.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vegan stock.
- Prepare 1 can of chickpeas.
- You need Handful of raw cashews.
Beetroot, cashew and quinoa bowl step by step
- Lay out your ingredients. Preheat the oven at 200°C..
- Peel the beetroot and cut in to cubes. Add to an oven dish and roast 20 minutes..
- Whilst you wait, cook the quinoa in vegan stock..
- Whilst waiting for the quinoa to cook, drain and rinse the chickpeas..
- After 20 minutes stir the beetroot and add a handful of cashews..
- After another 10 minutes take out the oven dish and add to the cooked quinoa along with the chickpeas. Enjoy!.
recipe by Sam Meadley @cookpad