Walnut cup cake. The Best Walnut Cupcakes Recipes on Yummly Have you ever tried of making Walnut Cup Cakes? Here is a video from Samina Patel, who tells you how to make this tropical cuisine.
I'm Elliott and I upload weekly baking tutorials. This recipe for coffee and walnut cupcakes makes a great teatime treat. They take less than an hour and are easy to bake. You can cook Walnut cup cake using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Walnut cup cake
- It’s 200 grams of maida.
- It’s 110 grams of sugar powder.
- It’s 110 ml of liquid butter.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 100 grams of milkmaid.
- Prepare 6 of crushed walnuts.
- Prepare 6 of walnuts cut into two pieces.
- It’s 2 1/2 tsp of cocoa powder.
We are sure that even you are getting Chocolate walnut cupcakes are relished by almost everyone. Most of us don't even think. Spoon the mixture into the muffin cups, but do not fill all the way to the Share options. I have been trying to think of Cupcake recipes that people would want to see and make themselves.
Walnut cup cake step by step
- First, take a big size pot add butter, sugar powder,vanilla essence,cocoa powder beat them continuously for few mins till smooth. Add little milk and walnut mix well add maida beat them for few mins add little milk as required..
- Now grease the cake mould with butter.Pour the batter into cup add walnut upper side.Tap the cup cake gently..
- At 180° bake the cake for 20 to 25 mins..
- Cake is ready..
recipe by Archana Kumari @cookpad
See more ideas about walnut cake, cake, walnut. Few people have asked me the recipes for some of the cakes I baked and I'm happy to share the. Enjoy walnut cakes in winter when walnuts are in season. Find loads of lovely, nutty walnut cake recipes here. We have top-rated coffee walnut cakes, spiced walnut cakes, date walnut cakes and.