You can cook Easter Dinner using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easter Dinner
- Prepare 15 of lb. ham.
- It’s 2 of Ring of Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of pot of mash potatoes.
- You need 1 can of slice of cramberry sause.
Easter Dinner instructions
- put ham in roaster pan then add 2 cups of water in roaster pan . put in oven at 375 ' until done sausage in pan with water while its cooking make mash potatoes. open a can of cramberry sause , put in container and slice , put in refigerator to chill , take out when meal is ready.
- take out ham and slice it take a piece of sausage , get 2 scoops of mashed potatoes put on plate. get cramberry sause and put on plate.
recipe by george interstate @cookpad