Eggless Banana Walnut Cake.
You can make Eggless Banana Walnut Cake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you make it.
Ingredients of Eggless Banana Walnut Cake
- Prepare 4 of over ripe Bananas.
- It’s 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Wheat Flour.
- You need 1 cup of walnuts chopped.
- Prepare 2/3 of oil/ ghee (I used sunflower oil).
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of vanilla essence.
Eggless Banana Walnut Cake instructions
- Keep thick bottom cooker/ Pattela on stove on low flame.Spread 1 cup of salt and put stand in it. Cover it let it preheat..
- Grease the cake mould with ghee and sprinkle dry flour. Keep aside..
- Take a bowl add oil, sugar, essence n banana. Now blend it till the sugar gets dissolved..
- Sieve the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and add to the wet ingredients.Whisk it gently.
- . Add milk and whisk it again.Add walnut. If you want you can add any other dry fruits. Mix it again..
- Pour into the cake tin.Tap it.Sprinkle more walnuts on the cake and keep in the cooker on the stand. Bake it for 40-45 minutes on low to medium flame.Check it with toothpick.If it comes clean cake is ready. Let it get cool n then take it out from the tin.Cut n serve..
- Final outcome.
recipe by Suvas Shah @cookpad