Oreo Cheesecake With Raspberries & Blueberry Syrup. This Raspberry cheesecake with Oreo cookie crust does have a secret ingredient, one that I have never before added, which I think made this cheesecake creamier and more luxurious. So make sure you take a look at the recipe card below. This Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake is show stopping delicious and the perfect dessert for any occasion.
Made with two raspberry oreo cheesecake layers and two chocolate cake layers. So I wanted to take this amazing coffee and make something with it that would really highlight it's incredible flavour. Enter the Raspberry Oreo Mocha Cheesecake Cake. You can make Oreo Cheesecake With Raspberries & Blueberry Syrup using 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oreo Cheesecake With Raspberries & Blueberry Syrup
- You need of Cheesecake Base.
- Prepare 15 of Oreos (with filling).
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- You need of Cream Cheese Filling.
- Prepare 500 grams of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- It’s 1000 ml of Whipping Cream.
- You need 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- You need of Vanilla Extract.
- You need of Blueberry Sauce.
- Prepare 250 grams of Blueberries.
- Prepare of Water (Depends how thick sauce you want).
- It’s dash of Lemon Juice.
- You need of Sugar (Depends how sweet sauce you want).
- Prepare 6 grams of Cornstarch.
- Prepare of Decoration.
- You need of Roughly chopped Oreos.
- You need 1 of Blueberry Sauce.
- It’s 100 grams of Raspberries.
Mini Oreo Cheesecake Cupcakes are a bite-size dessert featuring creamy cheesecake and a hidden oreo crust on the bottom. They're easy to make with only six ingredients and versatile enough for parties, birthdays, game day and holidays. They'll become one of your go-to mini cheeseacke recipes. A gooey, indulgent brownie with a vanilla cheesecake filling that cuts perfectly through the intensity of the chocolate.
Oreo Cheesecake With Raspberries & Blueberry Syrup step by step
- Blend your Oreos in a blender..
- Melt your butter and mix it with Oreos..
- Put your Oreo mixture in a cake tray and bake it at 180°C/350°F for 5-10 minutes.
- Whip up your cream unitill it doubles in volume..
- Whip your cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla extract..
- Mix together your cream cheese mixture and whipped cream..
- Optional: You can add some oreos to your mixture.
- Put all your ingredients for the blueberry sauce together in a sauce pan over medium to high heat..
- Let it cook for a few minutes to thicken up. And pour it over your cake..
- Add crushed Oreos and raspberries to decorate and put the cake in a fridge to chill for a few hours. Then serve your delicious cake! Enjoy!!.
Flatten bag to remove excess air, then seal bag. RASPBERRY CHEESECAKE BITES are a simple mix of cheesecake, raspberry puree, and Oreo cookies. These are baked right in a muffin tin so they bake quickly and you don't need to worry about cracks! Are you planning on making a simple Oreo cheesecake? What I like about this one is not only the lovely Raspberry colours but that it just goes to show what you really can do with an Oreo cheesecake if you think about it a little!